**KICK OFF SHOW**
Rene Young opens the show with Corey Graves, Booker T, Jerry Lawler, with Rich Brennan in the Social Lounge.
Fatal 4 way – Eden is your announcer, – Jack Swagger/Mark Henry, Dudley Boys, Damien Sandow/Darren Young and The Ascension for a chance to enter the Rumble. Mark Henry and Jack Swagger are going on to the rumble.
Happy Monday WWE Fans, and welcome to Orlando, Florida. I think it is going to be a night that anything will happen and it usually does.
Micheal Cole, JBL and Byron Saxon are your ring side announcers.
**Lillian is your announcer – Last Man Stand Match between Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Title. Cole was taken out by Owens flying across the announce table. 4th time a last man standing match in the Rumble. There are no words to describe the carnage of this match. The crowd is chanting Holy Sh**. Hell yea baby, Still the Intercontinental Title holder. Dean Ambrose
**Tag Team Belts – The New Day against The Usos. Well, thanks to being 3 against 2, The New Day keep the belt. Usos never saw Big E make the tag from Kofie.
**Lillian is your announcer, The United States Champion Belt – Alberto Del Rio and Kalisto. This is the rubber match of their differences. Kalisto won the belt, Del Rio cheated and stole it back. The Title is where it belongs, Del Rio trying to expose the top turn buckle and it backfired on him.
**Eden is your announcer – Becky Lynch against Charlotte, with Ric Flair in her corner. Ric just kissed Becky to help Charlotte. THANKS TO DADDY YOU F****** B****. Sasha Banks has come to the ring and made it known that she is coming after Charlotte. Becky gave it everything she had, I feel sorry for Becky, with Flair at the ring, it was like she was wrestling both of them. (I know better to get that really ticked off but that one really got me)
**Lillian is your announcer – Time for the Main Event.
1. Roman Reigns – eliminated by Triple H
2. Rusev – from the League of Nations (eliminated by Roman)
3. A.J Styles – been rumored for weeks that he was on the way to the WWE – eliminated by Kevin Owens
4. Tyler Breeze – his first Rumble (eliminated by Roman and AJ)
5. Curtis Axel – eliminated by AJ
6. Chris Jericho – eliminated by Dean Ambrose
7. Kane – Eliminated by Braham
8. Goldust – eliminated by Titus O’Neil
9. Ryback – eliminated by Big Show
10. Kofi Kingston – eliminated by Chris Jericho
11. Titus O’Neil – eliminated by Big Show
12. R-Truth – eliminated by Kane
13. Luke Harper – only fitting they Wyatt family get this number. eliminated by Brock
(league of nations have dragged Roman out of the ring and are beating the shit out of Roman, this is complete CRAP)
14. Stardust – eliminated by Luke Harper
15. Big Show – eliminated by Braham
16. Neville – eliminated by Luke Harper
17. Braham Stroham – eliminated by Brock
18. Kevin Owens – (I am surprised that he is still standing) eliminated by Sami Zayne
19. Dean Ambrose – taped up but here he comes. eliminated by triple H
20. Sami Zayne – eliminated by Stroham
21. Eric Rowan – Eliminated by Brock
22. Mark Henry – eliminated by the Wyatt Family
23. Brock Lesnar – Screwed by the Wyatt Family
24. Jack Swagger – eliminated by Brock
25. The Miz – (stayed clear of the Wyatt/Lesnar feud)eliminated by Roman
26. Alberto Del Rio – eliminated by Roman
27. Bray Wyatt – eliminated by Triple H and Sheamus
28. Dolph Ziggler – eliminated by Triple H
29. Sheamus –
30. Triple H – HOLY CRAP kids. who saw this one coming.
OK, Kids who the hell saw this one coming TRIPLE H is the NEW WWE HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION
Let discuss how much of this was all a SET UP by Vince and Stephanie to SCREW ROMAN